Scrabble Word OILILY
Definition of OILILY:
- cessively smooth or suave in manner
- latively high in naturally secreted oils oily skin oily hair
- of, relating to, or consisting of oil
- OILY, covered in oil [adv]
- vered or impregnated with oil oily rags
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.