Scrabble Word OLLIE
Definition of OLLIE:
- a maneuver in skateboarding in which the skater kicks the tail of the board down while jumping in order to make the board pop into the air
- female given name, form of Olive
- male given name, form of Oliver
- maneuver in snowboarding in which the rider transfers weight from the front to the back foot to snap the board up off the ground
- to perform a certain kind of jump into the air in skateboarding [v OLLIED, OLLIEING, OLLIES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.