Scrabble Word OPENER
Definition of OPENER:
- as an initially stated reason or argument; at the outset; to begin with
- device for opening sealed containers
- one that opens (to expose to view) [n -S]
- person or thing that opens
- the first of several theatrical numbers, variety acts, sports events, etc.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.