Scrabble Word OPTIONS
Definition of OPTIONS:
- A right to buy or sell a particular thing at a specified price within a set time
- A thing that is or may be chosen
- An offensive play in which the ball carrier has the option to run, pass, hand off, or lateral
- OPTION, to grant the act of choosing [v]
- The freedom, power, or right to choose something
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.