Scrabble Word ORACLES
Definition of ORACLES:
- answer or decision given by an oracle
- authoritative or wise expression or answer
- a person (as a priestess of ancient Greece) through whom a deity is believed to speak
- person giving wise or authoritative decisions or opinions
- shrine in which a deity reveals hidden knowledge or the divine purpose through such a person
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.