Scrabble Word ORCHESTRAS
Definition of ORCHESTRAS:
- A group of instrumentalists, esp. one combining string, woodwind, brass, and percussion sections and playing classical music
- ORCHESTRA, a large company of musicians (strings, woodwind, brass, and percussion) playing together under a conductor [n]
- The part of a theater where the orchestra plays, typically in front of the stage and on a lower level than the audience
- The seats on the ground floor in a theater
- The semicircular space in front of an ancient Greek theater stage where the chorus danced and sang
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.