Scrabble Word ORGANIZATIONS
Definition of ORGANIZATIONS:
- An efficient and orderly approach to tasks
- An organized body of people with a particular purpose, esp. a business, society, association, etc
- ORGANIZATION, the act of organizing also ORGANISATION [n]
- The action of organizing something
- The structure or arrangement of related or connected items
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.