Scrabble Word ORIENTING
Definition of ORIENTING:
- Adjust or tailor (something) to specified circumstances or needs
- Align or position (something) relative to the points of a compass or other specified positions
- Find one's position in relation to new and strange surroundings
- Guide (someone) physically in a specified direction
- ORIENT, to acquaint with details of a situation [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.