Scrabble Word ORPHIC
Definition of ORPHIC:
- capitalized of or relating to Orpheus or the rites or doctrines ascribed to him.
- mystic; oracular
- mystical, also ORPHICAL [adj]
- of or pertaining to Orpheus
- of or relating to Orpheus or the rites or doctrines ascribed to him
- pertaining to a religious or philosophical school maintaining a form of the cult of Dionysus, or Bacchus, ascribed to Orpheus as founder
- resembling the music attributed to Orpheus; entrancing
- scinating entrancing
- stic oracular
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.