Scrabble Word PAX
PAX - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of PAX:
- a tablet decorated with a sacred figure (as of Christ) and sometimes ceremonially kissed by participants at mass
- kiss of peace
- period in history marked by the absence of major wars, usually imposed by a predominant nation
- period of general stability in international affairs under the influence of dominant military power usually used in combination with a latinized name Pax Americana
- private automatic exchange
- the kiss of peace [n -ES]
- the Roman goddess of peace
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.