Scrabble Word PIQUED
PIQUED - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of PIQUED:
- excite or arouse especially by a provocation, challenge, or rebuff sly remarks to pique their curiosity
- ide he piques himself on his skill as a cook
- irritated feeling
- PIQUE, to arouse anger or resentment [v]
- to arouse anger or resentment in irritate what piques linguistic conservatives T. H. Middleton
- to arouse resentment in
- to excite (interest, curiosity, etc.)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.