Scrabble Word PIXIE
Definition of PIXIE:
- a small fairy, also PISKY [n -S]
- fairy or sprite, esp. a mischievous one
- pixy (a playfully mischievous fairy or elf) [n PIXIES] : PIXIEISH [adj]
- playfully impish or mischievous; prankish
- small, pert, or mischievous person
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.