Scrabble Word PLY
PLY - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of PLY:
- to carry on, as a trade
- to offer repeatedly [v PLIED, PLYING, PLIES]
- to offer something pressingly to
- to perform one's work busily
- to travel along regularly
- to travel regularly between certain places
- to work with busily
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.