Scrabble Word PROXY
PROXY - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of PROXY:
- a person authorised to act for another [n PROXIES]
- document giving such authority
- person authorized to act for another or the power to do so
- person authorized to act for another procurator
- power of attorney authorizing a specified person to vote corporate stock
- the agency, function, or office of a deputy who acts as a substitute for another
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.