Scrabble Word PYGMY
Definition of PYGMY:
- a small person, also PIGMY [n PYGMIES]
- member of a short people native to equatorial Africa, SE Asia, or to the Andaman or Philippine islands
- of or pertaining to the Pygmies
- of very small size, capacity, power, etc.
- very small person or thing
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.