Scrabble Word PYX
PYX - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of PYX:
- a. the box or vessel in which the reserved Eucharist or Host is kept b. watch-shaped container for carrying the Eucharist to the sick
- a container for communion bread, also PIX [n -ES] / to test newly minted coins [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
- a container for the reserved host
- box or chest at a mint, in which specimen coins are deposited and reserved for trial by weight and assay
- box used in a mint for deposit of sample coins reserved for testing weight and fineness
- small round metal receptacle used to carry the Eucharist to the sick
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.