Scrabble Word QOPHS
Definition of QOPHS:
- QOPH, a Hebrew letter, also KOPH [n]
- QOPH, koph (a Hebrew letter) [n]
- the 19th letter of the Hebrew alphabet see alphabet table
- the nineteenth letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- the uvular stop consonant sound represented by this letter
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.