Scrabble Word QUALE
Definition of QUALE:
- a property (as redness) considered apart from things having the property universal
- a property or quality of something [n QUALIA]
- property as it is experienced as distinct from any source it might have in a physical object
- quality, as bitterness, regarded as an independent object
- sense-datum or feeling having a distinctive quality
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.