Scrabble Word QUALM
Definition of QUALM:
- a feeling of doubt [n -S]
- a feeling of doubt or misgiving [n QUALMS]
- an uneasy feeling or pang of conscience as to conduct; compunction.
- is often used in the plural form qualms for feelings of uneasiness about whether something is right or wrong.
- pang of conscience; misgiving
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.