Scrabble Word QUEAN
Definition of QUEAN:
- a harlot (a prostitute) [n QUEANS]
- a worthless woman, also QUEYN, QUINE, QUINIE, QUEYNIE [n -S]
- an overly forward, impudent woman; shrew; hussy.
- girl or young woman, esp. a robust one
- overly forward, impudent woman; shrew; hussy
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.