Scrabble Word QUEUE
QUEUE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of QUEUE:
- a braid of hair usually worn hanging at the back of the head
- data structure that consists of a list of records such that records are added at one end and removed from the other
- line of persons
- sequence of messages or jobs held in temporary storage awaiting transmission or processing
- single braid of hair
- to form a line while waiting
- to line up for service [v QUEUED, QUEUEING, QUEUES]
- waiting line especially of persons or vehicles
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.