Scrabble Word QUIRE
Definition of QUIRE:
- a collection of 24 or sometimes 25 sheets of paper of the same size and quality one twentieth of a ream
- section of printed leaves in proper sequence after folding; gathering
- set of 24 uniform sheets of paper
- to arrange paper in sets of twenty four [v QUIRED, QUIRING, QUIRES]
- to arrange sheets of paper in sets of twenty-four [v QUIRED, QUIRES, QUIRING]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.