Scrabble Word RAZEE
Definition of RAZEE:
- a wooden warship with the upper deck cut away
- ship, esp. a warship, reduced in height by the removal of the upper deck
- to cut down (a wooden ship) by removing the upper deck
- to cut down by removing the upper deck, as a ship [v RAZEED, RAZEEING, RAZEES]
- to make lower by removing the upper deck, as a ship [v RAZEED, RAZEEING, RAZEES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.