Scrabble Word REMITTED
REMITTED - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of REMITTED:
- Cancel or refrain from exacting or inflicting (a debt or punishment)
- Consign again to a previous state
- Pardon (a sin)
- Refer (a matter for decision) to some authority
- REMIT, to send payment [v]
- Send (money) in payment or as a gift
- Send (someone) from one tribunal to another for a trial or hearing
- Send back (a case) to a lower court
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.