Scrabble Word REMOTEST
REMOTEST - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of REMOTEST:
- (of a chance or possibility) Unlikely to occur
- (of a person) Aloof and unfriendly in manner
- (of a place) Far away; distant
- (of a place) Situated far from the main centers of population in a country
- (of an electronic device) Operating or operated by means of radio or infrared signals
- Denoting a device that can only be accessed by means of a network
- Distant in time
- Distantly related
- Having very little connection with or relationship to
- REMOTE, situated far away [adj]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.