Scrabble Word REMOUNTING
REMOUNTING - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of REMOUNTING:
- Attach to a new frame or setting
- Get on (something) in order to ride it again
- Mount (something) again, in particular
- Organize and embark on (a significant course of action) again
- Produce (a play or exhibition) again
- REMOUNT, to climb in a horse once more [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.