Scrabble Word REND
REND - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of REND:
- become torn or split
- divide (as a nation) into contesting factions
- lacerate mentally or emotionally
- perform an act of tearing or splitting
- pierce with sound
- split or tear apart or in pieces by violence
- tear (the hair or clothing) as a sign of anger, grief, or despair
- to distress
- to disturb with noise
- to remove from place by violence wrest
- to tear apart
- to tear apart forcibly [v RENDED or RENT, YRENT or RENDED or RENT, RENDING, RENDS]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.