Scrabble Word RENDEZVOUSES
RENDEZVOUSES - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of RENDEZVOUSES:
- A meeting at an agreed time and place, typically between two people
- A meeting up of troops, ships, or aircraft at an agreed time and place
- A place used for such a meeting
- A place, typically a bar or restaurant, that is used as a popular meeting place
- A prearranged meeting between spacecraft in space
- RENDEZVOUS, (French) an arranged meeting [n]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.