Scrabble Word RENEWED
RENEWED - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of RENEWED:
- Extend for a further period the validity of (a license, subscription, or contract)
- Give fresh life or strength to
- Reestablish (a relationship)
- RENEW, to make new again [v]
- Repeat (an action or statement)
- Replace (something that is broken or worn out)
- Resume (an activity) after an interruption
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.