Scrabble Word RENNET
RENNET - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of RENNET:
- a lining membrane in the stomach of certain young animals [n -S]
- membrane lining the stomach of a calf or other animal
- preparation of the stomach of animals used for this purpose
- preparation of this used in making cheese
- substitute for rennin
- the contents of the stomach of an unweaned animal and especially a calf
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.