Scrabble Word RENOUNCED
RENOUNCED - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of RENOUNCED:
- Declare that one will no longer engage in or support
- Formally declare one's abandonment of (a claim, right, or possession)
- Refuse or resign a right or position, esp. one as an heir or trustee
- Refuse to recognize or abide by any longer
- Reject and stop using or consuming
- RENOUNCE, to disown (to deny the ownership of) [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.