Scrabble Word REP
REP - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of REP:
- repertory theater or company
- representative, esp. a sales representative
- to act as a commercial representative [v REPPED, REPPING, REPS]
- transversely corded fabric of wool, silk, rayon, or cotton
- unit proposed as a supplement to roentgen for expressing dosage of ionizing radiation: subsequently abandoned
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.