Scrabble Word REPEATERS
REPEATERS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of REPEATERS:
- A device for the automatic retransmission or amplification of an electrically transmitted message
- A firearm that fires several shots without reloading
- A person or thing that repeats something, in particular
- A watch or clock that can be made to repeat its last strike
- REPEATER, one who repeats (to say or do again) [n]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.