Scrabble Word REPELLED
REPELLED - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of REPELLED:
- (of a magnetic pole or electric field) Force (something similarly magnetized or charged) away from itself
- (of a substance) Resist mixing with or be impervious to (another substance)
- Be repulsive or distasteful to
- Drive or force (an attack or attacker) back or away
- Refuse to accept (something, esp. an argument or theory)
- REPEL, to drive back [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.