Scrabble Word REPENTS
REPENTS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of REPENTS:
- cause to feel regret or contrition
- change one's mind
- feel regret or contrition
- feel sorrow, regret, or contrition for
- REPENT, to regret and be sorry for a past action [v]
- to turn from sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.