Scrabble Word REPETITION
REPETITION - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of REPETITION:
- A piece set by a teacher to be learned by heart and recited
- A thing repeated
- A training exercise that is repeated, esp. a series of repeated raisings and lowerings of the weight in weight training
- the act of repeating [n -S]
- The action of repeating something that has already been said or written
- The recurrence of an action or event
- The repeating of a passage or note
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.