Scrabble Word REPLENISH
REPLENISH - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of REPLENISH:
- become full fill up again
- fill or build up again replenished his glass
- fill with inspiration or power nourish
- make good replace
- supply fully perfect
- to fill again also PLENISH [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
- to fill with persons or animals stock
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.