Scrabble Word REPLICATIONS
REPLICATIONS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of REPLICATIONS:
- A copy
- A plaintiff's reply to the defendant's plea
- REPLICATION, copying, reproduction [n]
- The action of copying or reproducing something
- The process by which genetic material or a living organism gives rise to a copy of itself
- The repetition of a scientific experiment or trial to obtain a consistent result
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.