Scrabble Word SCHIZO
SCHIZO - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of SCHIZO:
- a person affected with a type of psychotic disorder, also SCHIZOID [n -S]
- a schizophrenic individual
- crazy; wildly eccentric; lunatic
- person with a severe mental disorder, often with delusions; schizophrenic or schizoid person
- schizophrenic or schizoid
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.