Scrabble Word SEX
SEX - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of SEX:
- either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures
- either the male or female division of a species
- sexual intercourse
- the attraction drawing one individual sexually toward another
- the differences by which the male and female are distinguished
- to arouse sexually
- to assess organisms according to reproductive functions [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
- to engage in sexual intercourse
- to increase the appeal of; to make more interesting, attractive, or exciting
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.