Scrabble Word SIXTH
SIXTH - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of SIXTH:
- a. tone on the sixth degree from a given tone (counted as a first) b. the interval between such tones c. the harmonic combination of such tones
- being one of six equal parts
- in the sixth place; sixthly
- next after the fifth; being the ordinal number for six
- one of six equal parts [n -S]
- sixth part, esp. of one (1/6)
- the sixth member of a series
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.