Scrabble Word SIZES
Definition of SIZES:
- dimensions, magnitude, or extent
- gluey coating for paper, cloth, etc.
- one of a series of standard measures for manufactured articles
- SIZE, to arrange according to size (physical proportions) [v]
- SIZE, to cover with a weak gluey material [v]
- to coat with size
- to sort according to size
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.