Scrabble Word SLEAZE
SLEAZE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of SLEAZE:
- contemptible or vulgar person
- shabby or slovenly person
- sleazy behavior, content, appearance, or the like
- sleazy person
- sleazy quality, appearance, or behavior
- sleazy quality, character, or atmosphere; shoddiness; vulgarity
- to behave in a sleazy, corrupt manner [v SLEAZED, SLEAZING, SLEAZES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.