Scrabble Word SQUATS
SQUATS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of SQUATS:
- Crouch down in such a way and rise again while holding (a specified weight) at one's shoulders
- Crouch or sit with one's knees bent and one's heels close to or touching one's buttocks or the back of one's thighs
- Occupy (an uninhabited building) in such a way
- SQUAT, to sit on one's heels [v]
- Unlawfully occupy an uninhabited building or settle on a piece of land
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.