Scrabble Word SQUIB
Definition of SQUIB:
- a short and witty or sarcastic saying or writing.
- a short humorous or satiric writing or speech
- broken firecracker in which the powder burns with a fizz
- hissing firecracker
- short news item
- short witty item
- small electric or pyrotechnic device used to ignite a charge
- small firecracker
- to lampoon (to ridicule by personal satire) [v SQUIBBED, SQUIBBING, SQUIBS]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.