Scrabble Word SYZYGY
Definition of SYZYGY:
- alignment of three celestial objects, as the sun, the earth, and either the moon or a planet
- an alignment of three celestial objects, as the sun, the earth, and the moon.
- any two related things, either alike or opposite
- group or combination of two feet, sometimes restricted to a combination of two feet of different kinds
- the configuration of the earth, moon and sun lying in a straight line [n SYZYGIES]
- the configuration of the earth, moon, and sun lying in a straight line [n SYZYGIES] : SYZYGAL [adj], SYZYGIAL [adj]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.