Scrabble Word TAILGATE
Definition of TAILGATE:
- a board or gate at the rear of a vehicle that can be removed or let down (as for loading)
- jazz trombone style marked by much use of slides to and from long sustained tones
- the hinged board or gate at the back of a vehicle
- to drive dangerously close behind another vehicle [v TAILGATED, TAILGATING, TAILGATES]
- to drive too closely behind (another vehicle)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.