Scrabble Word TALENT
Definition of TALENT:
- A former weight and unit of currency, used esp. by the ancient Romans and Greeks
- a special, natural ability [n -S]
- Natural aptitude or skill
- People possessing such aptitude or skill
- People regarded as sexually attractive or as prospective sexual partners
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.