Scrabble Word TALLEST
Definition of TALLEST:
- (after a measurement and in questions) Measuring a specified distance from top to bottom
- (of an account) Fanciful and difficult to believe; unlikely
- Of great or more than average height, esp. (with reference to an object) relative to width
- TALL, having great height [adj]
- Used in reference to proud and confident movement or behavior
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.