Scrabble Word TAMBOUR
Definition of TAMBOUR:
- circular frame used to stretch cloth for embroidering; embroidery so done
- cylindrical construction supporting a dome
- flexible, sliding shutter used as a desk top or door, made of closely set wood strips attached to a piece of cloth
- to embroider on a round wooden frame [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- to embroider on a tambour
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.